SAP Consultant with consulting expertise
Become part of our team!
Why are we looking for you?
You are used to working independently and contributing your own ideas. You like to think creatively to find solutions for the customer in cooperation with the team. You also enjoy working with customers and are highly motivated.
Do you feel addressed? Then you' ve come to the right place!
For the expansion of our business unit SAP Solutions we are looking for SAP Consultants with consulting expertise for our location in Brackel, Germany.
What are your tasks?
Your task is to form the connection between the specialist department and the development.
With your understanding of processes and systems, you will advise our customers from the energy industry on legal changes, requirements and customer-specific system optimizations. You take on development tasks in ABAP, ABAP OO and/or FIORI/UI5.
Your role with the
customer may vary greatly. Depending on your experience and the focus of your
work, you will be deployed as:
- Mediator between business department and IT (DevOps team)
Development Team Leader
- Project Member
- Support Staff
You take the requirements of the specialist departments to analyze them and work out a technical solution.
You plan and control the tasks for your development team. You usually use the project management tools Jira, SAP Solution Manager or MS Teams for this.
You implement the technical requirements in SAP, carry out the developer tests and maintain close contact with the customer.
You bring your knowledge of enhancement options in SAP into the project business to implement the right solution for our customers.
Your tasks also include
independent error analysis and correction in the customer's productive
What can we expect from you?
- completed studies with focus on (business) informatics, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification
- professional experience: more than 3 years in SAPfknowledge of SAP IS-U or S/4 HANA for Utilities desirable
- knowledge of SAP IS-U or S/4 HANA for Utilities desirable
- programming languages ABAP, ABAP OO or FIORI/UI5
- conceptual understanding and professional experience in the analysis and
technical description of business requirements
- high degree of customer, solution and result orientation as well as
strong analytical and conceptual skills
- high motivation for new challenges
- personal responsibility, commitment and good communication skills
- ability to work in a team, flexibility and willingness to travel
What can you expect from our team?
attractive salary model with fixed and variable components
cooperation in a friendly, committed team
flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
opportunity-rich working environment with many development prospects for your career
strengthening of your skills through individual training opportunities
- flexible working hours
a high work-life balance
the possibility to work in the home office
This is how you can reach us:
Send us your complete application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 (0)4185/ 504 3209.