Senior Business Consultant
Become part of our team!
Why are we looking for you?
You are used to working independently and contributing your own ideas. You like to think creatively to find solutions for the customer in cooperation with the team. You also enjoy working with customers and are highly motivated.
Do you feel addressed? Then you' ve come to the right place!
For the expansion of our business unit Business Solutions we are looking for Senior Business Consultants for our location in Brackel, Germany.
What are your tasks?
Your main task is to carry out consulting and integration projects for our customers.
During the project, you will act in an advisory capacity and will usually be responsible for the implementation of the project content.
The positions to be
filled vary greatly. Depending on your experience and the focus of the project,
you will be deployed as:
- Project Employee / PMO / Sub-Project Manager / Project Manager
Scrum Master / Product Owner
- Topic Coordinator / Mediator between business department and IT
- Process Manager
You take customer requirements to analyze them and develop a solution.
You create business and/or IT concepts, decision templates and prepare topics or you support your colleagues in this activity.
Are you experienced in
modelling and optimizing processes? Great!
What can we expect from you?
- completed studies with focus on (business) informatics or economics or a comparable qualification / completed commercial apprenticeship
- professional experience in one of the areas of consulting / energy
industry / industry 4.0 / digital transformation required
- good knowledge and experience
in project management (agile and/or classic)
ideally, you combine in-depth expertise in a specialized field with broad-based specialist knowledge (T-Shaped Skills)
conceptual understanding and professional experience in the analysis and description of technical requirements
- high degree of customer, solution and result orientation as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- high motivation for new challenges
- personal responsibility, commitment and good communication skills
- ability to work in a team, flexibility and willingness to travel
What can you expect from our team?
attractive salary model with fixed and variable components
cooperation in a friendly, committed team
flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
opportunity-rich working environment with many development prospects for your career
strengthening of your skills through individual training opportunities
- flexible working hours
a high work-life balance
the possibility to work in the home office
This is how you can reach us:Send us your complete application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 (0)4185/ 504 3209.We look forward to receiving your application!