Become part of our team!
Why are we looking for you?
You are used to working independently and contributing your own ideas. You like to think creatively to find solutions for the customer in cooperation with the team.
You are highly motivated and feel addressed? Then you have come to the right place!
To meet the growing customer demand, we are looking for Junior Consultants for our location in Brackel/Germany.
What can we expect from you?
- completed studies with focus on (business) informatics or economics or a completed commercial apprenticeship
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience
- industry knowledge in the energy industry, logistics, automotive industry or mechanical engineering desirable, but not a prerequisite
- knowledge and experience in project management desirable
- customer, solution and result orientation as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- ability to work in a team, flexibility and willingness to travel
What are your tasks?
- consulting and support of the customer in the implementation of his requirements
collaboration in customer projects
- mediation between business and IT
- support in the modeling and optimization of processes and systems
- interface to our development units
What can you expect from our team?
a nice, dedicated team
flat hierarchies and clear and direct communication
- flexible working hours
a high work-life balance
the possibility to work in the home office
regular company events
Interested? Then send us your complete application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 (0)4185/ 504 3209.