Junior Business Consultant
Become part of our team!
Why are we looking for you?
You are used to working independently and contributing your own ideas. You like to think creatively to find solutions for the customer in cooperation with the team. You also enjoy working with customers and are highly motivated.
Do you feel addressed? Then you' ve come to the right place!
For the expansion of our business unit Business Solutions we are looking for Junior Business Consultants for our location in Brackel, Germany.
What are your tasks?
Your main task is to support us in consulting and integration projects with our customers.
During the project, you will help to implement the project content and take over initial areas of responsibility on your own.
The positions to be
filled vary greatly. Depending on your experience and the focus of the project,
you will be deployed as:
- Project Member / PMO / Sub-Project Manager
Scrum Master / Junior Product Owner
- Topic Coordinator / Interface between business department and IT
- Process Manager
You will record customer requirements to analyze them and develop a solution.
You support your colleagues in creating business and/or IT concepts, decision templates and topic preparation.
Are you experienced in
modelling and optimizing processes? Great!
What can we expect from you?
- completed studies with focus on (business) informatics or economics or a comparable qualification / completed commercial apprenticeship
- professional experience in one of the areas of consulting / energy
industry / industry 4.0 / digital transformation desirable
- first experiences in project management (agile and/or classic)
- high degree of customer, solution and result orientation as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- high motivation for new challenges
- personal responsibility, commitment and good communication skills
- ability to work in a team, flexibility and willingness to travel
What can you expect from our team?
attractive salary model with fixed and variable components
cooperation in a friendly, committed team
flat hierarchies and clear, direct communication
opportunity-rich working environment with many development prospects for your career
strengthening of your skills through individual training opportunities
- flexible working hours
a high work-life balance
the possibility to work in the home office
This is how you can reach us:
Send us your complete application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 (0)4185/ 504 3209.