Business Analyst SAP
Become part of our team!
Why are we looking for you?
You are used to working independently and contributing your own ideas. You like to think creatively to find solutions for the customer in cooperation with the team. Furthermore, you are interested in working with our customers and have business fluent German and English skills, both spoken and written.
You are highly motivated and feel addressed? Then you' ve come to the right place!
To meet the growing customer demand, we are looking for Business Analysts SAP for our location in Brackel, Germany.
What can we expect from you?
- completed studies with focus on (business) computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification / completed commercial training
- at least 5 years of professional experience
- industry knowledge in energy management, logistics, automotive industry or mechanical engineering
- conceptual understanding of programming languages: ABAP, ABAP OO, SAP FIORI or DevOps
- SAP modules: SAP MM / EWM, SAP IS-U, SAP Cloud Platform or SAP S4/HANA
- professional experience in analyzing and describing business requirements
- profound experience as SAP Business Analyst (incl. customizing)
- knowledge and experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and project management
- confident in the use of Jira/Confluence as well as Teams/Sharepoint
- business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- high degree of customer, solution and result orientation as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- ability to work in a team
- willingness to travel
What are your tasks?
- recording and analyzing requirements of the business unit
creation and detailing of user stories
- coordination of feasibility and scenarios with the development team
- creation of test cases and quality assurance of deliveries from the development team
- coordination of budgets and monitoring of internal costs
What can you expect from our team?
a great work environment, which is characterized by an appreciative teamwork
flat hierarchies and clear and direct communication
- flexible working hours
a high work-life balance
the possibility to work in the home office
regular company events
Interested? Then send us your complete application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 (0)4185/ 504 3209.